|Weekly News Digest
May 6, 2013 — In addition to this week's NewsBreaks article and the monthly NewsLink Spotlight, Information Today, Inc. (ITI) offers Weekly News Digests that feature recent product news and company announcements. Watch for additional coverage to appear in the next print issue of Information Today. For other up-to-the-minute news, check out ITIís Twitter account: @ITINewsBreaks.
CLICK HERE to view more Weekly News Digest items.
Wolters Kluwer Expands Daily Reporting Suite
Wolters Kluwer Law & Business announced the expansion of the Wolters Kluwer Daily Reporting Suite, the company’s tool for tracking daily developments in the law’s fastest-changing and most complex practice areas, including Antitrust, Securities Regulation, Health Law, Employment Law, and Intellectual Property. The new daily e-news reports launched will include "Products Liability Daily" and "Banking and Finance Daily."
These daily news services will deliver breaking news from both the federal and state level, the latest rulemaking and updates on litigation, as well as a complete summary of the daily legal news via email, RSS feed, and mobile apps for iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, and Android devices.
Wolters Kluwer Law & Business is also instituting a new reprint policy so that attorneys or firms covered in the dailies can reprint items that mention them on their websites, in client newsletters, etc., only seven days after publication, aiding in business development and communications efforts at law firms.
Some of the most useful features of this new tool include the following:
- Daily email summaries written by knowledgeable attorneys and industry experts with links to the full text of any new cases, regulatory or statutory developments, and breaking news
- Seamless access to information from ANY mobile device without being prompted for logins/passwords (Other legal news services require logins creating unnecessary time delays. The Wolters Kluwer Daily Reporting Suite is especially helpful for attorneys on-the-go.)
- The ability to customize content by topical area and jurisdiction so users can view the content that is the most relevant to them
- Built-in copyright permissions that permit legal professionals to instantly share information with clients or colleagues without having to download or reassemble information
- Reprint policy to encourage self-promotion and business development
- Time-saving mobile apps with customizable homepages, ability to filter by topic/jurisdiction, note-taking capabilities, favorites folders, and email functionality
- A searchable archive on Wolters Kluwer’s proprietary online content delivery platform, IntelliConnect
- Who’s in the News highlights key organizations mentioned each day
Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, a unit of Wolters Kluwer, is based in New York City and Riverwoods, Ill.
Source: Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
Send correspondence concerning the Weekly News Digest to NewsBreaks Editor