|Weekly News Digest
September 16, 2010 — In addition to this week's NewsBreaks article and the monthly NewsLink Spotlight, Information Today, Inc. (ITI) offers Weekly News Digests that feature recent product news and company announcements. Watch for additional coverage to appear in the next print issue of Information Today. For other up-to-the-minute news, check out ITIís Twitter account: @ITINewsBreaks.
CLICK HERE to view more Weekly News Digest items.
McGraw-Hill Professional Launches AccessEngineering 2.0
McGraw-Hill Professional’s AccessEngineering 2.0 is now available. It’s a redesign of the resource formerly known as McGraw-Hill’s Digital Engineering Library. First launched in 2009, AccessEngineering is a comprehensive collection of the complete contents of McGraw-Hill’s engineering and technical books, supporting all levels of scientific and technical research and innovation in the academic, corporate, industrial, and government sectors.
AccessEngineering 2.0 features a number of customer-requested enhancements:
- A new user interface offering a streamlined, easy-to-navigate design and superior functionality.
- The addition of a new subject category: Software Engineering.
- Multimedia resources are being added to include color images, instructor ancillaries, PowerPoint presentations, podcasts, and more on selected new books.
- Articles from McGraw-Hill’s Engineering News-Record (ENR) covering environment, water, power, and infrastructure. New articles will be posted weekly, and approximately 500 articles will be archived and available immediately.
- Full author biographies
- The complete contents of the McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Science and Technology, offering more than 50,000 terms.
Annual subscriptions to AccessEngineering are available for both institutional and individual customers. Individual users may also purchase Pay-Per-View access to individual titles. The ability to view search results and access tables of contents, abstracts, and sample content is available to view free of charge.
Source: McGraw-Hill Professional
Send correspondence concerning the Weekly News Digest to NewsBreaks Editor