|Weekly News Digest
May 17, 2010 — In addition to this week's NewsBreak(s), the editors have compiled the Weekly News Digest, featuring stories from the week just past that you should know about. Watch for additional coverage to appear in the next print issue of Information Today.
CLICK HERE to view all of this week's Weekly News Digest items.
ZoomInfo Provides Free Sales Prospecting Tool to Small Businesses
ZoomInfo announced that FreshContacts, its sale prospecting tool, is now available free to small businesses and entrepreneurs. FreshContacts enables executives to exchange their business contacts for 2 free months of unlimited access to ZoomInfo's directory of more than 45 million people at five million companies. For small businesses and entrepreneurs on a budget, swapping contacts is a way to jumpstart their lead generation through valuable intelligence on prospects for free.
FreshContacts empowers entrepreneurs and small businesses to do the following:
- Identify sales targets: Search for companies by focus area, industry, size, geography, and up to 20 other criteria.
- Find buyers and influencers: Using more than 20 criteria, clients can find and research key executives at prospect companies.
- Warm cold calls: Obtain rapport-building details about people and companies before picking up the phone or walking into a meeting.
- Get up-to-date contact information: Find postal addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses for companies, key employees, and critical decision makers.
- Close business faster: Get a foot in the door faster by identifying multiple contacts at target companies.
Launched in December 2009, FreshContacts was initially offered to jobseekers looking to gain an edge in one of the most competitive employment markets in recent history. To date, more than 37,000 business professionals have downloaded FreshContacts to find employment opportunities and make connections. With free access to actionable insights on potential employers these jobseekers have been able to reduce the length of their job searches. On the heels of this success, ZoomInfo has extended the FreshContacts offer to individuals at small companies who need vital lead generation tools and intelligence to grow their businesses in this rebounding economy.
Paula J. Hane
Send correspondence concerning the Weekly News Digest to NewsBreaks editor