|Weekly News Digest
January 2, 2007 — In addition to this week's NewsBreaks article and the monthly NewsLink Spotlight, Information Today, Inc. (ITI) offers Weekly News Digests that feature recent product news and company announcements. Watch for additional coverage to appear in the next print issue of Information Today. For other up-to-the-minute news, check out ITI’s Twitter account: @ITINewsBreaks.
CLICK HERE to view more Weekly News Digest items.
Zoho Introduces Free Wiki Product
Zoho, a provider of a suite of online office products and productivity tools, has introduced the beta of its free wiki product, Zoho Wiki (http://wiki.zoho.com). Zoho is a brand of the software company AdventNet, Inc.
In addition to the standard wiki features, the new Zoho Wiki offers the following:
- A WYSIWYG editor (Zoho Writer's) that includes features such as spell check, revision history, differences between any two versions, and reverting to any older version.
- Grouping functionality—In addition to setting your Wiki as public (by default) and private, you can have your Wiki viewed and/or edited by a selected group of members.
- Zoho Single Sign-on means you can use your existing Zoho ID to access it (no need for separate signup/in).
- Embedding of objects into wiki pages such as a Zoho Sheet chart, Zoho Show slide show, Zoho Creator application/form, or YouTube video.
- Other than the wiki associated with the username, a user can create two more wikis with a Zoho account. And there is no limitation to the number of pages per wiki.
Send correspondence concerning the Weekly News Digest to NewsBreaks Editor