|Weekly News Digest
August 2, 2010 — In addition to this week's NewsBreaks article and the monthly NewsLink Spotlight, Information Today, Inc. (ITI) offers Weekly News Digests that feature recent product news and company announcements. Watch for additional coverage to appear in the next print issue of Information Today. For other up-to-the-minute news, check out ITIís Twitter account: @ITINewsBreaks.
CLICK HERE to view more Weekly News Digest items.
SwetsWise 5.5 Goes Live
Swets, a subscription services company announced the successful launch and implementation of SwetsWise Release 5.5, the latest technical update to its pioneering portfolio of products and services. This latest update introduces a host of updates and additional functionalities into the platform that will help to simplify the selection and acquisition procedures for both journals and ebooks within SwetsWise and provide additional renewal support features to all customers.
The main features included in SwetsWise 5.5 are:
- Credit card payment functionality enabled for all fixed price customers
- VAT now reflected in total ebook prices
- Additional package reports added to SwetsWise Selection Support
- Upgrades and additional publisher support for SwetsWise's eDeal Renewal Service
- Electronic renewal reminders enabled for all customers. Paper reminders are still available on request.
A complete list of all the features, functionalities, and technical updates included in SwetsWise Release 5.5 has been made available for customers inside the SwetsWise platform.
Send correspondence concerning the Weekly News Digest to NewsBreaks Editor