|Weekly News Digest
June 16, 2003 — In addition to this week's NewsBreaks article and the monthly NewsLink Spotlight, Information Today, Inc. (ITI) offers Weekly News Digests that feature recent product news and company announcements. Watch for additional coverage to appear in the next print issue of Information Today. For other up-to-the-minute news, check out ITIís Twitter account: @ITINewsBreaks.
CLICK HERE to view more Weekly News Digest items.
Nstein Launches Nserver Version 3.0
Nstein Technologies, Inc. has launched version 3.0 of its content management platform, Nserver suite, which includes Nstein's concept extraction, categorization, entity extraction, summarization and newly-launched guided navigation modules. Nserver now offers full support for Unicode, UNIX, and internationalization.
Nretriever is a navigation and retrieval tool that brings immediate context to the search experience for end users. This new module uses Nstein's patented LDNA technology to gather and cluster search results into logical, hierarchically-displayed groups, allowing the user to efficiently and intuitively zero in on what they are looking for.
Improvements to other modules include:
- Nconcept Extractor 3.0 now includes enhanced extraction and ranking algorithms for both complex and simple concepts (i.e., key phrases and keywords).
- Ncategorizer 3.0 now includes improved categorization algorithms as well as a new rule-based layer that allows content managers to define domain-specific indexing and business rules.
- Nfinder 3.0 now extracts, out of the box and in several languages, two new entity types of Dates & Times (ISO 8601 standard) and Currencies (ISO 4217 standard).
- Nfinder is now also available with a browser-based Authority File & Taxonomy Manager module.
- Nlikethis 3.0 now has improved accuracy and processing speed and decreased its repository size.
Source: Nstein Technologies, Inc.
Send correspondence concerning the Weekly News Digest to NewsBreaks Editor