|Weekly News Digest
October 7, 2010 — In addition to this week's NewsBreaks article and the monthly NewsLink Spotlight, Information Today, Inc. (ITI) offers Weekly News Digests that feature recent product news and company announcements. Watch for additional coverage to appear in the next print issue of Information Today. For other up-to-the-minute news, check out ITIís Twitter account: @ITINewsBreaks.
CLICK HERE to view more Weekly News Digest items.
New Solution from Dow Jones for Management Consultants
A new solution from Dow Jones & Co. provides management consultants with the focused news, information, and search tools they need to gain insight into prospect and customer industries and issues around the globe. Culling information from 28,000 news sources and 18 million company profiles, Dow Jones Consultant is delivered via newsletters or a single dashboard. It is designed to equip firms with knowledge that helps them demonstrate their value to clients, build relationships, become better counselors, and ultimately build their practices.
Dow Jones Consultant includes:
- News from 28,000 trusted sources that helps consultants identify new business opportunities and potential new clients
- Exclusive access to the editorial viewpoint of Dow Jones and The Wall Street Journal, providing the intelligence consultants need to ensure their advice is timely, targeted, and insightful
- Information about emerging business, economic, and technology trends and risks for clients and projects, with exclusive industry-relevant company fundamentals, news, and analysis
- In-depth information on more than 18 million companies and 30 industries
- Relationship mapping technology to connect consultants with more than 36 million executives to significantly expand their professional networks and uncover new business opportunities
The information in Dow Jones Consultant can be filtered by practice area, industry, region, and company to help firms cut through information overload and get just the information they need. The newsletters or dashboard are available via the web, mobile device, or company intranet and can be customized and integrated directly into the applications consultants use every day.
Source: Dow Jones & Co.
Send correspondence concerning the Weekly News Digest to NewsBreaks Editor