|Weekly News Digest
October 25, 2010 — In addition to this week's NewsBreaks article and the monthly NewsLink Spotlight, Information Today, Inc. (ITI) offers Weekly News Digests that feature recent product news and company announcements. Watch for additional coverage to appear in the next print issue of Information Today. For other up-to-the-minute news, check out ITIís Twitter account: @ITINewsBreaks.
CLICK HERE to view more Weekly News Digest items.
Moreover Technologies Releases All-New Newsdesk 4
Media aggregator Moreover Technologies announced the release of its all-new Newsdesk 4 real-time news and social media discovery, refinement, and sharing service. Newsdesk 4 gives users unified portal access to millions of daily news articles and social media posts, and ability to refine results immediately using comprehensive cutting-edge faceted search and filtering tools. Newsdesk 4 previewers have cited ease of use of the Newsdesk 4 dashboard tools, intuitive search capabilities, and fast finding of needed content.
Newsdesk 4 meets five major media aggregation aims:
- Provides multiple ways to find relevant content—including faceted search; category filters; source filters; relevance and rank filters, on the fly (e.g., mentions of companies, people, products, events and stock ticker), and pre-canned searches with cross-referencing to enable targeting relevant information without frustrating trial-and-error
- Unifies the search for both real-time news and social media through a single conduit
- Captures the depth and breadth of the best read, most highly regarded coverage demanded by the world’s largest companies (2.5 million results daily from more than 1.7 million-plus sources spanning 800 searchable industry categories, 100-plus countries and 50-plus languages)
- Returns clean, spam-free results that have been editorially vetted
- Offers easy-to-use sharing tools that empower rapid and reliable distribution, including automated newsletters, email alerts, and ability to maintain editorial control of feeds shared
Source: Moreover Technologies
Send correspondence concerning the Weekly News Digest to NewsBreaks Editor