|Weekly News Digest
September 30, 2002 — In addition to this week's NewsBreaks article and the monthly NewsLink Spotlight, Information Today, Inc. (ITI) offers Weekly News Digests that feature recent product news and company announcements. Watch for additional coverage to appear in the next print issue of Information Today. For other up-to-the-minute news, check out ITI’s Twitter account: @ITINewsBreaks.
CLICK HERE to view more Weekly News Digest items.
LexisNexis Introduces Country Analysis
LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions (http://www.lexisnexis.com/academic), a member of the LexisNexis Group, has announced the release of LexisNexis Country Analysis, a product that provides news, analysis, in-depth reports, and statistics on 190 countries, including emerging markets in Africa, Asia, and Latin America. LexisNexis Country Analysis was designed with sophisticated subject and industry indexing for searching through more than 300,000 documents for specific country information in an easy-to-use format. LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, formerly known as Congressional Information Service, serves the information needs of academia, high schools, and public libraries.
LexisNexis Country Analysis presents information from the following partners:
- Political Risk Service—An analysis of present and future political and economic conditions in more than 85 countries, plus International Country Risk Guides with financial, political, economic, and composite risk ratings for 140 countries
- Edimax—Monthly market newsletters on consumer markets and sales trends in Africa, the Middle East, Asia, Europe, and Latin America
- World Markets Research Centre—A twice-a-day news feed that provides critical information on 185 countries and analyzes political, economic, and security risks
- Business Monitor International—A weekly analysis of politics and economics in 21 emerging markets
- Interfax—International business news that's focused on the emerging markets of Europe and Asia
- U.S. government—Status reports on the condition of an industry in a particular country
Source: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions
Send correspondence concerning the Weekly News Digest to NewsBreaks Editor