|Weekly News Digest
April 24, 2006 — In addition to this week's NewsBreaks article and the monthly NewsLink Spotlight, Information Today, Inc. (ITI) offers Weekly News Digests that feature recent product news and company announcements. Watch for additional coverage to appear in the next print issue of Information Today. For other up-to-the-minute news, check out ITI’s Twitter account: @ITINewsBreaks.
CLICK HERE to view more Weekly News Digest items.
LexisNexis Adds More Vertical and International Sources
LexisNexis (http://www.lexisnexis.com) said that its news subscribers will now have access to more vertical and international sources, such as broadcast news, political/public policy blogs, more economic, company, and executive news, and publications from the energy sector. The company said that many of the newly added sources are unique and highly sought after.
Some of the content additions include the following:
- USNews.com, published by U.S. News & World Report, provides breaking and competitive news.
- The Associated Press Financial News provides detailed coverage of the top 1,000 U.S. companies, plus major international corporations.
- The WorldCompliance Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) Database contains approximately 500,000 profiles of PEPs, their family members, and close associates.
- The World Bank—World Development Indicators contain statistical data for more than 600 development indicators and time series data since 1960 for more than 200 countries.
- The World Bank—Global Development Finance provides more than 200 historical time series since 1970 along with country group estimates. Data is available for 136 countries that report under the World Bank Debtor Reporting System.
- GuideStar offers information about the programs and finances of more than 1.5 million IRS-recognized nonprofit organizations, including information from their IRS form 990 filings.
- Hart Energy Publishing—Nine titles have been added, covering the global energy industry.
- Inside Washington Publishers—20-plus newsletters have been added
Send correspondence concerning the Weekly News Digest to NewsBreaks Editor