|Weekly News Digest
November 11, 2021 — In addition to this week's NewsBreaks article and the monthly NewsLink Spotlight, Information Today, Inc. (ITI) offers Weekly News Digests that feature recent product news and company announcements. Watch for additional coverage to appear in the next print issue of Information Today. For other up-to-the-minute news, check out ITIís Twitter account: @ITINewsBreaks.
CLICK HERE to view more Weekly News Digest items.
HeinOnline Shares Its New and Updated Content
Lauren Zazzara, from HeinOnline’s marketing team, posted an update on what’s new with the company. Here are some highlights:
- The Air and Space Law database—“This new database is a collection of books, documents, reports, and more illustrating the multitude of ways humans interact with and explore the earthly skies and distant reaches of outer space.”
- The Session Laws Library indexing project—“We continue to expand state session laws indexing for all states back to inception. Since our last update, we have completed the indexing for Arizona.”
- “Mandates to Vaccinate: A Brief History” blog post—“Vaccination requirements aren’t new in the United States. Many infectious diseases have resulted in mandatory inoculations at the federal and state level—well before today’s health and safety measures were put into place.”
- Libguides—The new libguides are Air and Space Law, McGill Institute of Air and Space Law Publications, and Legal Classics.
- Database content updates—The Law Journal Library has eight new journals, the U.S. Congressional Documents database added 150 hearings and 86 Congressional Research Service reports, Preview of United States Supreme Court Cases got 114 new titles, and 18 titles were added to Criminal Justice & Criminology.
For more information, read the blog post.
Send correspondence concerning the Weekly News Digest to NewsBreaks Editor