|Weekly News Digest
June 17, 2002 — In addition to this week's NewsBreaks article and the monthly NewsLink Spotlight, Information Today, Inc. (ITI) offers Weekly News Digests that feature recent product news and company announcements. Watch for additional coverage to appear in the next print issue of Information Today. For other up-to-the-minute news, check out ITI’s Twitter account: @ITINewsBreaks.
CLICK HERE to view more Weekly News Digest items.
FluentMedia Expands Industry Content Offerings
FluentMedia, a content-licensing agency of Tribune Media Services, has announced that it will expand its top-tier industry news sources with the addition of the following content:
"The blend of authoritative, respected names in business publishing with top-tier newspapers and wire services means that FluentMedia can satisfy the needs of corporate Web sites that demand comprehensive, reliable coverage," said John Twohey, general manager of FluentMedia.
- Reed Business Information (formerly Cahners)—A major aggregator of trade publications in a wide variety of industries, Reed is providing FluentMedia with content from Variety, Daily Variety, Broadcasting & Cable, Cablevision, Broadband Week, and Wireless Week, among dozens of other titles. Breaking news from several Reed Business Information Web sites will be added later this year.
- CMP Media, LLC—FluentMedia has added content from CMP Media publications Information Week, Network Computing, and Network Magazine, as well as from TechWeb, a technology network for the company's online brands.
- The Daily Deal—This paper for the deal-making community offers news, analysis, commentary, and statistics covering the entire range of financial deals, including venture capital, private equity, IPOs, M&A, bankruptcies, and restructurings.
- PR Newswire—This service offers more than 1,000 corporate press releases daily, including valuable for-the-record earnings statements, new product announcements, and executive changes.
- Newsbytes—FluentMedia has integrated a daily feed from this technology news service produced by The Washington Post.
Using advanced filtering technology, FluentMedia delivers customized packages of news, commentary, and analysis to corporate clients for use on their intranets, extranets, and public marketing sites. Content is drawn from major newspapers, trade publications, and other sources.
Send correspondence concerning the Weekly News Digest to NewsBreaks Editor