|Weekly News Digest
March 17, 2011 — In addition to this week's NewsBreaks article and the monthly NewsLink Spotlight, Information Today, Inc. (ITI) offers Weekly News Digests that feature recent product news and company announcements. Watch for additional coverage to appear in the next print issue of Information Today. For other up-to-the-minute news, check out ITIís Twitter account: @ITINewsBreaks.
CLICK HERE to view more Weekly News Digest items.
Credo Reference Expands M.E. Sharpe Content
Credo Reference has signed an agreement to expand the M.E. Sharpe content offered on the Credo Reference platform. Researchers will now have access to the added content as a Credo Reference Publisher Collection and the forthcoming Subject Collections.
M.E. Sharpe publishes social sciences and humanities resources, including titles in economics, political science, management and public administration, history, and literature. Like all Credo Reference Publisher Collections, the M.E. Sharpe Publisher Collection is available for perpetual purchase or subscription.
Titles in the M.E. Sharpe Publisher Collection:
- Archetypes and Motifs in Folklore and Literature: A Handbook
- Biographical Dictionary of Chinese Women
- Civil Disobedience: An Encyclopedic History of Dissidence in the United States
- Encyclopedia of Civil Liberties in America
- Dictionary of Media and Communication
- Encyclopedia of Education and Human Development
- Encyclopedia of Religion and Violence
- Encyclopedia of Swearing
- Financial History of the U.S.
- Guide to Islamist Movements
- Handbook of Contemporary Behavioral Economics
- Handbook of Cultural Intelligence
- Research and Discovery: Landmarks and Pioneers in American Science
- Science, Religion, and Society: An Encyclopedia
- Storytelling: An Encyclopedia of Mythology and Folklore
- World Folklore for Storytellers: Tales of Wonder, Wisdom, Fools, and Heroes
Source: Credo Reference
Send correspondence concerning the Weekly News Digest to NewsBreaks Editor