|Weekly News Digest
January 28, 2008 — In addition to this week's NewsBreaks article and the monthly NewsLink Spotlight, Information Today, Inc. (ITI) offers Weekly News Digests that feature recent product news and company announcements. Watch for additional coverage to appear in the next print issue of Information Today. For other up-to-the-minute news, check out ITIís Twitter account: @ITINewsBreaks.
CLICK HERE to view more Weekly News Digest items.
Coveo Enhances Enterprise Search Functionality
Coveo Solutions, Inc. (www.coveo.com), a global provider of secure, enterprise search solutions, announced that it has added new capabilities to its Coveo Enterprise Search technology, including 64-bit support and new connectors. Coveo’s search solution is designed to provide businesses and organizations with mission-critical search technology paired with the market’s easiest deployment.
The following new capabilities are now available in Coveo Enterprise Search:
Greater scalability with support for Windows 64-bit operating systems
- Improves search indexing and query performance
- Expands access to more powerful servers, providing businesses with an indexing solution that requires significantly less hardware
New connectors for Symantec Enterprise Vault v2 offers more flexibility and controls
- Out-of-the-box integration with Microsoft Exchange and Symantec Enterprise Vault email archives allows for integrated search across all corporate email content
- Re-factored connector enables indexing and search of massive email archives
Enhanced connector for salesforce.com improves performance and overall user experience
- Easier to deploy and delivers an intuitive CRM search interface right out-of-the-box
- Improves performance and precision of indexing and searching
Source: Coveo Solutions, Inc.
Send correspondence concerning the Weekly News Digest to NewsBreaks Editor