|Weekly News Digest
February 16, 2004 — In addition to this week's NewsBreaks article and the monthly NewsLink Spotlight, Information Today, Inc. (ITI) offers Weekly News Digests that feature recent product news and company announcements. Watch for additional coverage to appear in the next print issue of Information Today. For other up-to-the-minute news, check out ITIís Twitter account: @ITINewsBreaks.
CLICK HERE to view more Weekly News Digest items.
Copernic Debuts Web Monitoring Software
Copernic Technologies, Inc. announced its new Web monitoring software, Copernic Tracker, which is available for $49.95. Copernic Tracker automatically looks for new content on Web pages, as often as requested. When a change is detected, it can send an e-mail, including a copy of the Web page with the changes highlighted, or display a desktop alert.
Key features of the software include:
- Track sites for text changes, new images, and more
- Receive update alerts by e-mail, on the desktop, and even on a cell phone
- View updated pages with changes highlighted
- Schedule monitoring to run daily, weekly, or in real time
- Watch for specific keywords on pages
- Archive different versions of tracked pages
- Track any browsed page with a single click
Copernic also offers Copernic Enterprise Search as well as desktop products for Web searching (Copernic Agent, Copernic Meta) and information management (Copernic Summarizer). Copernic is a privately held company with a customer portfolio including Harris Corp., Global Trade Corp., APCO Worldwide, France Telecom, and AMN Healthcare Services, Inc.
Source: Copernic Technologies, Inc.
Send correspondence concerning the Weekly News Digest to NewsBreaks Editor