|Weekly News Digest
April 29, 2010 — In addition to this week's NewsBreaks article and the monthly NewsLink Spotlight, Information Today, Inc. (ITI) offers Weekly News Digests that feature recent product news and company announcements. Watch for additional coverage to appear in the next print issue of Information Today. For other up-to-the-minute news, check out ITIís Twitter account: @ITINewsBreaks.
CLICK HERE to view more Weekly News Digest items.
Clarabridge Announces New Sentiment Analysis Enhancements
Clarabridge, Inc. (www.clarabridge.com), a provider of text analytics software, announced the availability of Clarabridge Enterprise 4.1. This new release provides an enhanced framework for understanding customer feedback through intensity-based sentiment analysis, rich data visualization with deep drill-down capabilities, and new wizards and tutorials to enhance the end user experience and streamline enterprise deployments.
Clarabridge 4.1 now offers users a variety of product enhancements including the following:
- Sentiment intensity enhancements: To provide a more accurate depiction of customer feedback, Clarabridge's enhanced sentiment capabilities can be adjusted across a continuum from one extreme to another. Users can now weight words based on their own individual preferences, utilizing the full range of words that express an emotion or feeling.
- New embedded data visualization and reports: Users can now access greatly enhanced data visualizations for both unstructured and structured data-using pie graphs, bar graphs, trend line, and time-based motion graphs.
- Added wizards and templates: Step-by-step wizards guide users through the complete process of setting up a project.
- Enhanced anaphora support: Users now have improved resolution of pronouns like "it" for more accurate categorization and sentiment results.
- Increased online training: There are now more than 40 online tutorial videos on a variety of topics.
Source: Clarabridge, Inc.
Send correspondence concerning the Weekly News Digest to NewsBreaks Editor