|Weekly News Digest
August 22, 2013 — In addition to this week's NewsBreaks article and the monthly NewsLink Spotlight, Information Today, Inc. (ITI) offers Weekly News Digests that feature recent product news and company announcements. Watch for additional coverage to appear in the next print issue of Information Today. For other up-to-the-minute news, check out ITIís Twitter account: @ITINewsBreaks.
CLICK HERE to view more Weekly News Digest items.
Case Logistix 6.0 Goes Live
Thomson Reuters’ Litigation Technology and Services introduced Case Logistix 6.0, the newest version of its organizational software. This new software is designed to help lawyers and legal researchers review documents and analyze metrics while doing ediscovery research.
A host of new features have been added to complement the product’s existing tools:
- The new user interface has a customizable, more intuitive design.
- There is now a Quick Search function, and searches can be saved, shared, and combined with other queries.
- The addition of OCR (optical character recognition) lets users search text.
- New analytics tools such as concept clustering, email threading, and near-duplicate document analysis assist in document review.
- The navigation tool now saves session history so users can go back and view earlier usage.
“The improvements in Case Logistix 6.0 mean faster, more efficient and accurate document review,” says Kristin Nimsger, managing director and general manager of practice technology and services. “Case Logistix 6.0 eases the work, reduces the costs and mitigates the risks of e-discovery”; it also integrates with other tools such as Case Notebook and Drafting Assistant, according to Nimsger.
For more information, visit the website.
Source: Thomson Reuters
Send correspondence concerning the Weekly News Digest to NewsBreaks Editor