|Weekly News Digest
July 11, 2011 — In addition to this week's NewsBreaks article and the monthly NewsLink Spotlight, Information Today, Inc. (ITI) offers Weekly News Digests that feature recent product news and company announcements. Watch for additional coverage to appear in the next print issue of Information Today. For other up-to-the-minute news, check out ITIís Twitter account: @ITINewsBreaks.
CLICK HERE to view more Weekly News Digest items.
AllBusiness.com Gets Major Redesign
AllBusiness.com, a D&B company, announced a dramatic new redesign, including new site organization, new content filters, comments and ratings functionality, and new columnists and bloggers. Intended to give AllBusiness.com a fully up-to-date look and feel as well as introduce new content and functionality, the redesign is the catalyst for all sorts of changes, some of which will be rolled out in the coming weeks and months.
Some of the changes include the following:
- Brand new logo and tagline: AllBusiness.com is now “Your Small Business Advantage!”
- New site organization designed to highlight the topics of most interest to small business owners and managers, including sales and marketing, finance, technology, staffing and HR, and operations, plus instant access to information related to your particular industry, from agriculture to technology.
- New Content Filters that make it easy to find information: AllBusiness.com feature articles, news, blogs, videos, and more, as well as the millions of periodicals and press releases it licenses from leading industry publications.
- New comments and ratings functionality that makes it easy to share information, insight, and encouragement with your small business peers.
- New high-profile columnists and bloggers, as Harry McCracken (Time magazine columnist, founder of Technologizer, and former editor in chief of PC World) joins Duct Tape Marketing’s John Jantsch, Rieva Lesonsky, and Keith Girard. More big names will be signing on soon.
The new redesign also ties together other recently added features, including the following:
- The AllBusiness Daily News blog that puts the day's biggest events in context for small businesses
- A unique Twitter feed of all small business-related tweets
- A revamped Download Center with free downloads of hundreds of customizable business templates, presentations, training guides, quick-reference checklists, and other essential legal documents and business forms for small businesses
Send correspondence concerning the Weekly News Digest to NewsBreaks Editor