|Weekly News Digest
August 20, 2015 — In addition to this week's NewsBreaks article and the monthly NewsLink Spotlight, Information Today, Inc. (ITI) offers Weekly News Digests that feature recent product news and company announcements. Watch for additional coverage to appear in the next print issue of Information Today. For other up-to-the-minute news, check out ITIís Twitter account: @ITINewsBreaks.
CLICK HERE to view more Weekly News Digest items.
Alexander Street Press Introduces Platform Redesign
Alexander Street Press redesigned its video, audio, and text-distribution platform to make it more user-friendly and visually appealing. Users can access the new platform with a free 30-day trial.
According to the press release, new features include the following:
- More intuitive search, browse, video, and audio pages to help patrons find content faster
- Easily accessible instructional videos to get patrons up and running and increase usage
- More prominent related items to provide additional, relevant content to patrons
- Alternative screen layouts to improve the viewing experience
- A more mobile-friendly and responsive design, for easy viewing on any device or screen resolution
For more information, read the press release.
Send correspondence concerning the Weekly News Digest to NewsBreaks Editor